Jon Sivewright

Guest Adia

Okie dokie, so what's the game?!...Well, it's more of a quiz now. My previous idea fizzled out and I realized it wasn't going to work, so i've come up with some (very easy) questions :P. They're so easy, it's not even funny :lol:.

Well, i've had a couple of ideas but i've decided to go with this one.

How well do you know HotDad?

Rules: You're not allowed to look information up from elsewhere, every question has to be answered from memory. I'll just have to trust you all on this one :P.

All answers should be PMed to me. If your answers could be in my inbox by 8 PM (UK time) on January the 28th (tomorrow) , that would be great. The deadline is extendable if you can't send them in, though.

Have fun! :D

---

1. How did Tony's wife, Kate, die?

2. Did Tony take his wedding ring off before or after he agreed to move in with the Hunters?

3. What electrical appliance was Tony fixing in the episode where him and Beth almost kissed?

4. What did Tony call Matilda (whilst he was on the phone to her) just before he found out that Beth had died?

5. How did Tony convince Amanda to give back Beth's father's war medals?

6. Why did Tony and Beth split for a short amount of time around the time of Grahams death?

7. Why did Tony lose his job as PE teacher at Summer Bay High?

8: How many season finales has he actually appeared in?

Questions about Jon

1. In which Australian city was he born?

2. Which other H&A cast member does he share an apartment with?

3. What was his job before he landed the role of Tony on H&A?

4. What year was he born?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to extent the deadline until tomorrow (Tuesday) 8pm. I've received three entries so far, but I think there are a couple of people who'd like to vote but haven't had the chance yet, so i'll see if I get any more :D.

Thank you to the three people who have voted so far! :D

My lack of knowledge in no way represents a disinterest in Tony...

*Clings to the doorway of the thread* :(

Don't worry emmasi, stick around these parts and your knowledge shall grow! :D And you never know, HotDad could replace his son in your affections!! :lol:

Anyway.... A picture speaks a thousand words.... :wub:

Tony-Rachel1.jpg

Archived