BttB Secret Santa

Guest sevenpuddings

Okay, so I know its only October, but honestly, who hasn't seen the Xmas decorations going on in shopping centers?

So anyways, this idea is a fun one. Everyone know the basic idea for Secret Santa? You pick someones name out of a hat, generally, and have to secretly buy them a present, and give it too them at an assigned time.

I was thinking, it would be a nice thing to happen here, with all the great graphics (and maybe include those who can write fiction too) was to have a BttB Secret Santa, to take away from the comps, and just have fun.

And now everyone is thinking, does this girl not have a life? Another topic to pin? We should just stop now, and ignore this post, but honestly, I think it would be great fun, and it would be nice to not have to judge something, just appreciate it because it came from the kindness of someone else.

What would happen? Well, I thought starting it now would be for the best, because it gives a fair amount of time before things begin to get really busy. Basically, there would be two weeks to sign up (or simply post in the thread) and then I'd randomly pick names, and send out PM's to everyone letting people know who they've recieved. And then, the fun would begin. People could fill out a form like this.

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos Fan Fiction?

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos Fan Fiction?

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I can make:

Pairings/Character I would like:

So everyone would be sorted accordingly... I hope. Does the character/pairings comment ruin it?

Everything would be due by a date, and we'd all post in the thread our 'presents' and comment who they are for, and celebrate Xmas in a fun way, fully getting into the holiday spirit!

I was also thinking about adding in fan fiction, because I know some people are more comfortable writing rather than making art, and it would also widen the options, and include more people?

If you like the idea, reply. If you don't, then reply, and tell me, and we can get a Mod to close the topic and it can drift to the back of the forum. But I really just though it would be a nice thing to happen. Any suggestions to improve/make it more user friendly would be awesome too!

-

Resource List

ScreenCaps for everything

For Grey’s Anatomy/Supernatural

Girls of H&A

Veronica Mars

Lost

Gilmore Girls

The O.C

That 70s Show - Eric/Donna

That 70s Show - Eric/Donna

That 70s Show - Other

CSI

CSI, CSI:NY, CSI:Miami

Sophia Bush – One Tree Hill

House Season Two

Bethany Joy – One Tree Hill

House

Hilarie Burton – One Tree Hill

Ashley Tisdale/Zac Efron

McLeods Daughters

Alex and Stevie - McLeods

Zac Efron/Ashley Tisdale

McLeod’s Daughters

7th Heaven

7th Heaven

Sailor Moon

Six Feet Under

Invader Zim

KoRn

Snoopy

SpongeBob SquarePants

Shes the Man, Step Up, McLeods, The O.C, High School Musical

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jess, you have some of the most fabulous ideas! I think this is a awesome idea. I'm a little confused though,

Everything would be due by a date, and we'd all post in the thread our 'presents' and comment who they are for, and celebrate Xmas in a fun way, fully getting into the holiday spirit!

So do you mean we post what we made and who it's for? If so I think it would be more 'fun' if we sent in our presents to the person running it (you?) and that person would post it in the thread with who it is for. Then we would guess who gave it too us e.t.c. In saying that, that probably makes it more complicated so ignore this.

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends.

What I can't make: Videos, Fan Fiction.

What I would like: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends..any of those.

Pairings/Characters I can make: Any, as long as there is pictures of them around.

Pairings/Character I would like: Lucas/Maddie, Maddie, Zashley (Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale).

I was also wondering, what you make must be HAA related? Because we all know what pairing I'd like :wink: But I suppose having it only HAA related makes it more easier so once again, ignore this.

Yeah, they are all great ideas. And I'll admit, I steal ideas from LJ communities, and just transfer them onto the board ;)

I like the guessing idea, and then maybe it could be revealed maybe a couple of days after they've been posted? That would add to the fun I think :) And it wouldn't be complicated. I was always intending on making notes on who got what and such, so it could work very well.

And yeah, I guess I didn't intend for it to be Home and Away related. I mean, I don't think I said anywhere it had to be, maybe it came across that way, perhaps because I thought that way it would be easier, and would remind us that we're all here because of it?

Having said that, I'd love to hear others opinions on that aspect, and the rest!

I like the idea :)

What I can make: Avatars, headers, banners, Fan Fic

What I can't make: Videos, Blends

What I would like: graphics

Pairings/Characters I can make: whatever you want

Pairings/Character I would like: Tess and Charlotte (McLeod's), Sally and Peter (H&A) Sally and Cassie (H&A)

Love the idea Jess! I'd join in for sure! :)

What I can make: Blends, Banners/Headers, Wallpapers (not so good), Icons, basically any graphic. And FanFics (prefer others though.)

What I can't make: Videos.

What I would like: Hmm...any sort of graphics.

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything...

Pairings/Character I would like: Anything to do with Lost, V.Mars, 7th Heaven and H&A, I like. :D Oh, and Sailor Moon! :P

How's that? Is it fine?

What I can make: Avatars, headers&banners...

What I would like: graphics? Fanfic?

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything

Pairings/Character I would like: House, H&A, Grey's anatomy, Six Feet Under

I love the idea! It is so original! (in the intraweb anyway) :D I'm in!

What I can make: Avs, signatures, and maybe something else if I put my mind to it

What I would like: Definitely a graphic of somesort

Pairings/Characters I can make: anyone, not too fussed.

Pairings/Character I would like: anyone, I like Gir (Invader Zim), KoRn, Snoopy, and a few others.

'cept I don't want it just Home and Away. That's just my opinion, as I sorta don't like any one character too much!

^^ I second that this is a really good Idea

What I can make: Av's are probs my strongest point but I can make blends and My Wallpapers would props be a bit eh.

What I can't make: Videos, Fan Fics

What I would like: Graphics

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything...

Pairings/Character I would like: Anything to do with Home and Away, SpongeBob, Step up or She's The Man

Is that right? :unsure:

A question would we be given clues and have to guess who our Secret Santa is?

Archived