Rocco Cooper/Ian Meadows

Guest *belle*

I've looked around and I can't find an appreciation thread for the one and only Rocco Cooper, shocking really :P

He's an awesome character and Ian plays his role really well, so well done to him! Plus he's such a cutie, with that smile :D

Discuss...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Agreed.

He is such a little cutie-pie, all wide-eyed and earnest. His deer-caught-in-the-headlights look is not very gang-like though. He just seems very sweet, very genuine and honest. I love that. :wub:

Yes, he is lovely, I appreciate.

Cooper brothers- best thing to happen to Home and Away, ever. Agreed?

Cooper brothers- best thing to happen to Home and Away, ever. Agreed?

I definitely agree there. As much as I love H&A, the gang/Johnny/Rocco storyline has been my favourite storyline and I've never been AS excited by any of the other ones or any other characters. Maybe it's just me and my liking for the bad boys... but in any case they have got me hooked.

I really hope we get to see just a tiny bit more of them next year before they leave...

*sniffle* Is it definate that they are leaving? Or is there any chance they might stay?

I'm hoping that at least Rocco stays. What some amazing performances from Ian the last few nights (and from Callan too). I personally think the producers would be crazy to let him go, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Archived