Detective Peter Baker and Claire Brody

Guest Lilone

Well, what do you know, I'm the first to post. :P

Come on, who doesn't love Peter/Clare? They were perfect together. If only they showed more of their romance on screen instead....

Well, I did my bit so far... I came out of hiding.... :P

I mean, yeah, she does boss him around but you could so tell that the guy secretly liked loved it. Altho, my only complain is that they got engaged pretty fast for my liking. Sure, they had been together in the past but.... still too fast.... Maybe that's why they broke up.....

But, they're my favourite couple on H&A.

:D Glad you made this Lil! I love both characters and they were great together. I'm pissed how after the stalker storyline finished up, they got rid of Claire pretty much straight away :( I would love to see a love triangle between Claire/Peter/Amanda heck even a love square with Amanda/Claire/Peter/Josie :P

^ Drew, you completely read my mind about the Peter/Amanda/Clare love triangle. It would be classic. I really wish they brought her back for some tension with Peter/Tracey [another pairing which I would've loved but didn't happen].

ETA: What is it with Peter and blondes? :P

^ Drew, you completely read my mind about the Peter/Amanda/Clare love triangle. It would be classic. I really wish they brought her back for some tension with Peter/Tracey [another pairing which I would've loved but didn't happen].

Apart from Leah! I missed the romance between Claire and peter. I saw the episode when she kissied him and said "I almost lost you" or something and then I missed quite a few episodes and when I watched it again they'd left! Did they actually get married or just engaged?

Apart from Leah! I missed the romance between Claire and peter. I saw the episode when she kissied him and said "I almost lost you" or something and then I missed quite a few episodes and when I watched it again they'd left! Did they actually get married or just engaged?

Just engaged,

Yeah, they were so good together. And it didn't help that Nic and Katrina had goon onscreen chemistry as well. What's not to love. I mean, you could so tell that they had some sort of history. She does boss him around and stuff but it's because she cares about him.

DB.... why did you have to go and break them up? It seems that he tends to break up all of SB's perfet couple. :P

Yeah, they were so good together. And it didn't help that Nic and Katrina had goon onscreen chemistry as well. What's not to love. I mean, you could so tell that they had some sort of history. She does boss him around and stuff but it's because she cares about him.

DB.... why did you have to go and break them up? It seems that he tends to break up all of SB's perfet couple. :P

Exactly. Whats not to love about these two? SO forever the best couple on H&A!Stupid DB! I Would have loved to see their wedding! :(

But sometimes it is a good thing he breaks them up :) *cough*J&M*cough*

Haha! Yes, he can get away with that one! But Pete and Clare??!! IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT! :wink:

Archived