The "I hate Amanda" Club

Guest ~Dom~

Well I don't know about everybody else but I really do not like Amanda she has got slightly better over time but I still don't like her

Things I hate about her:

Had and affair with Drew, Belles boyfriend

Married Grahame for his money

Bribed Belle with presents to get her to like her (strange one)

And Much More!!

So come and join The "I hate Amanda" Club :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hated her when she first came on, the whole grahame thing and also having an affair with drew. but now, im not sure if i do hate her, i think i feel sorry for her more than anythin. cuz she really does care about belle, shes just made some ridiculous decisions and doesnt really think about the consequences! maybe if she did think more shed actually have some real friends :)

• 3 months later...

I am joining. And you have no Idea how much I love you for starting this thread.

Finally a place to let out my Amanda hate. Alright lets see...

WARNING: Amanda Hate Ahead

IMO, she ruins peoples Characters and Couples. She ruined Drew's because he turned into a real sleezebag after he had an affair with her and in the process ruined Drelle. She took the spark out of their Relationship.

Peter. He's become so dull and see-through since he got together with Amanda. He would have been so much better with Leah or Clare even.

IMO, she ruins peoples Characters and Couples. She ruined Drew's because he turned into a real sleezebag after he had an affair with her and in the process ruined Drelle. She took the spark out of their Relationship.

Peter. He's become so dull and see-through since he got together with Amanda. He would have been so much better with Leah or Clare even.

I'll join!

I agree on everything you said! God i hate Amanda so much and im so glad she's leaving the Bay :P

Yay! She's gone, hopefully the show will focus on some of the other characters now! God knows it's about time, I was sick of watching the Amanda show over the last two years.

Also no more of Holly's 'acting'. :wacko:

awww...im gonna miss Amanda :( She was my second fav female character :(

Why did you come in here when you knew this was for people who hate her?

Im glad she's gone, 2007 have been so boring with the big Amanda/Kelli storyline!

I just hope Belle wont leave soon too :(

Archived