~The Anti-Belle Club~

Guest Aquamarine

I was looking for one of these, and couldn't find one....so I decided to make one for myself! Recently, I have grown a strong hatred towards Belle. She is a selfish cow, and the way she treated Lucas makes my hatred for her grow even more. Any other Belle haters/dislikers around? All Belle haters get a free cookie! :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll join, and not just for the free cookie. I've never liked her and just find her annoying (she reminds me a lot of Gypsy except a bit prettier). She's my least favourite out of the teens even beating my dislike for Drew and Lucas. The Lucas/Belle/Drew love triangle is soooooo boring. The only person i like from this storyline is Lisa, and i have a feeling she won't be sticking around for very long which is a shame.

I quite like Lisa. I like how she kept trying to tell Lucas about Drew and Belle even though he didn't believe her. Lucas didn't deserve the way Belle treated him. I just hate how she slept with him, then lied to his face about the whole thing with Drew when he asked. :angry:

I know what Belle did was wrong, really wrong. But I think she does care about Lucas and didn't want to have his feeling and hoped that by sleeping with him she'd regain the love she thought she had for him. And while she should of been up front and honest I think she thought that she could keep from Lucas and stop it hurting him. thats what I think. :ph34r:

I really don't like her... everything she does seems to get on my nerves. She's evil. I even like Amanda better than her! :o

Now Amanda I love! :D It's not just the fact that she hurt Lucas that I strongly dislike her, as I have never liked her character. In my eyes, she has always been a nasty piece of work. She is (after Drew), my least favourite current character.

Archived