Annie Campbell *contains spoilers*

Guest bttb-rox!

I just created an appreciation thread for Annie's brother Geoff, then realized that there was already one for him :rolleyes:...so I thought I would create one for her.

She only arrived on Aussie screens last night but she seems like a very down to earth country sort of girl :D. She reminds me a little bit of Indi actually in some ways.

Here's some info on Annie and her brother Geoff :D.

Please feel free to show your appreciation in here :D...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, its awesome to see a younger character for a change :D. Before it was basically VJ, Ryan, Pippa and then staight to the late teens, whereas Annie is 14 which is just in between, which is great :D. Charlotte seems very confident for her age too, shes only 13, which is amazing, she comes over as being very mature for her age and so does her character. I'm looking foward to seeing what the writers have got in store for her...hopefully some challenging storylines so that us viewers get to see some fantastic storylines :P.

I also quite like the fact that we have a younger teen, as the last group of younger teens we have had were Matilda, Henry and Max. I always had a soft spot for the younger characters. Anyway, I have only seen her in one episode, but I like what I have seen of her character. I have high hopes for for the rest of her days on H&A. I also liked the way she was inroduced.

I think she will be a good character. I just hope they dont partner her up with someone. It will be nice if she could have some storylines of her own instead of giving her a boyfriend straight away like they always do. There isnt anyone there her age anyway. Lucas is the closest, but he's way too old for her.

Does anyone know where her and Geoff are going to eventually live? It could only be the caravan house or the beach house. It will be nice if they could live at Irene's beacuse her house seems to be unusually empty. I liked it when Irene had loads of kids living there.

I think that Irene needs a few more people living there as well. I can't believe that the actress is only 13!!!!! Wow!!!!! Hopefully they might introduce a few more younger characters soon or else there will be no one at high school next year!

Archived