Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

I thought it was time us Geoff/Lucas shippers got our own little fanclub.

We're talking about the most obvious wanna-give-in-to-temptation-and-forget-all-about-what-people-will-say-couple since Robbie and Kim here!

Obviously they're both confused, but deep down they know they love each other. I've said it before, and I'll repeat it now: Lucas might have told Annie it was because of the age difference there could be nothing there, but we all know he wants a Campbell. It's just not Annie.

So come on in, join the club and discuss the meant-to-be-couple of the year.

PS. Cal and Kat, they would have pretty babies no matter what you say!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS. Cal and Kat, they would have pretty babies no matter what you say!!

Eli! That's completely insane, freaky and weird :P

However, you know how much I love Lucas/Geoff (btw, we seriously need a name for them). We know there's a connection, even HAA cant deny it. :)

ihb_poster_notlistening_b.gif

Yeah, it is obviously a connection there, like this week when Lucas wanted to go out to the farm to "check on Annie"... And afterwards on the policestation Geoff didn't even argue when Lucas said he was wrong, he just shut up.

That will never happen. Not to be cruel, but Robbie and Kim made it out of Summer Bay safely. I have no doubt that the characters are existing in some unwritten plane where their love cannot be held down by the constraints of "approprate television." The writers have no power over me, Robbie, or Kim.

But again, we are all entering a new era of pain and disappointment. Let us watch with heavy hearts as Geoff and Lucas fall victim to the same "will they/won't they/no, they never will" trap that must exist onscreen... and remain hopeful that someday, when no one's looking, they'll have their chance to be together.

We should also pray that this relationship doesn't go the same way as Lucas and Ric's, which became so obvious that the characters are no longer permitted to have scenes together. Lest we forget. :(

Archived