Kit and Kim haters club

Guest kitty_baby777

I agree! Such a boring, unconvincing couple with a storyline that has been dragged out sooooooooooooo long and yet has never been remotely interesting to watch. Kit became weak and needy, Kim became an arrogant jerk and Rachel became a sad doormat. They aren't exactly a classic couple and never will be. Boring to the extreme. Rachel/Hugh much better and far more interesting.

Personally i don't think Kim and Kit have been that well matched with any of the partners they've been given, and them together is the worst (although i must admit to liking Kim/Hayley but only when it was Bec :wub: )

Finally a thread like this exists!

Even Peter and Amanda made an okay couple, but I just don't like Kim/Kit. Probably because he turned into a massive hypocrite. You know, like when Rachel bravely admitted to sleeping with Hugh and he gave her so much crap. Yep... because he didn't sleep with anyone or even get them pregnant! Nope... definitely not.

I agree! Such a boring, unconvincing couple with a storyline that has been dragged out sooooooooooooo long and yet has never been remotely interesting to watch. Kit became weak and needy, Kim became an arrogant jerk and Rachel became a sad doormat. They aren't exactly a classic couple and never will be. Boring to the extreme. Rachel/Hugh much better and far more interesting.

Personally i don't think Kim and Kit have been that well matched with any of the partners they've been given, and them together is the worst (although i must admit to liking Kim/Hayley but only when it was Bec :wub: )

You've said it all!!!

Archived