Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I can't believe noone has started this yet. He can act, he's so darn gorgeous and according to Tasha he has a one year contract so we'll be seeing alot more of him. I am so happy. I don't know if it's because he looks like Chris Hemsworth but I so want Aden to end up with Geoff the new Robbie and Kim. Just think of the possible storylines and relationships he can have in a year. Oh and has anyone seen Todd in that Thredbo ad?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub: I was going to start a thread for him, but kept forgetting to :P But im glad someone did. He deserves to be appreciated.

I love Aden :wub: He is beautiful. I love him

And i love Todd in his Thredbo ad, pity i havent seen it in a long time :( I hope they bring it back.

My fav pic of him. I found it on his myspace :wub:

toddlasanceab4.jpg

And he's 22...I love him

:wub: I was going to start a thread for him, but kept forgetting to :P But im glad someone did. He deserves to be appreciated.

I love Aden :wub: He is beautiful. I love him

And i love Todd in his Thredbo ad, pity i havent seen it in a long time :( I hope they bring it back.

My fav pic of him. I found it on his myspace :wub:

toddlasanceab4.jpg

And he's 22...I love him

Normally I don't condone stealing people's pictures from their myspaces but thankyou for sharing and thankyou for telling me he has a myspace. But you can't love him I love him... I even have a plan to make him a regular in my imaginary Home and Away spin off.

I'm not sure when he's due in the UK again, but he's been in the show before. He went out with Cassie, then Ric accidentally injured him while playing football, then Aden's brother un-accidentally injured Ric... then Aden lied to cover for his brother, then Cassie dumped him... and then he went away for a while. But now he's back :)

Did I know he was 22? Jeez... I hate anyone under 25 who's done something with their lives, ESPECIALLY 22 year olds! >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived