Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

I just started to make Home and Away graphics, mainly because I haven't found good pics before. I have been making graphics in 8 years now but I'm not as good as I should be. Anyway you will find everything in my first post so you will have a summary of what I have done. Then will I of course write new posts when I make updates.

The newest thing will be posted as a image, the old things will be posted as links. It's more "slow-internet-connection-friendly" that way.

If you want to use something, just ask. If it's a speciall icon you want, that's on a canvas with other icons, just tell me which and I will upload it for you. As long as you credit me it's fine.

You can also request if you want me to do something speciall just for you.

Please tell me what you think.

Visit my LJ - http://emsen.livejournal.com/

Last update: July 20 2008

painted_family.pngpainted_together.pngpainted_wantyou.png

layout_kane.pnglayout_kirsty.pnglayout_love.pnglayout_sally.png

layout_sally2.pnglayout_sally3.pnglayout_sally4.pnglayout_tasha.png

Goodbye Kate | First H&M Ever | Something new (Sally) | Comforting hugs | Tasha and Robbies Wedding | Something different | Flynn's funeral | Young Sally | Photoshoot Martha and Jack's wedding | Bluish Cassie | The power of black and white | Jodi Gordon | Red does it | Colorful | Sally Fletcher | Aden Jeffries | Glowing and busy | That strange halo | Blue as the sea | Nice photoshoot | Tasha - Galaxy | In heaven | Mixture of texture | Simple Sally | Indiana and Mark | Blue paper | Grayish | Creative | Oldish dark | Bright creativity | Strange blue | Dark grunge | Dark black and white | Boxy thing | Dark green | Recycling orange | Languid and bright | Leona Lewis | Pirates of the Caribbean

Blends and Collages (click on them to make them bigger)

th_sunset.png

Sally Fletcher | Good luck Kate | Sally - goodbye for now | Jack and Martha | Twins reunited | Kate and Chloe | Eric Dane

Signatures

miss_universe_border.png

He left her alone | Always meant to be | Trying to understand | Kim and Rachel | Sally Fletcher | Matilda Hunter | Geoff Campbell | You don't have to do this Ric | One step at a time | It hurts with every heartbeat | Put me together | Nicole Franklin | Need you the most | Justin Timberlake

Paintings

th_kate2.png

Textures

001 - Lightness | 002 - Large Light

Tutorials

Cassie | Middle sister | Recycling orange | Bright creativity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, they are stunning! They really are amazing. The colouring is gorgeous on everything and the little effects e.g the swirls, borders, etc. are lovely. What can I say about the blend?!...incredible. The pictures, the text, the colouring, everything really 'works' together.

Very well done, Emma! I look foward to seeing more of your artwork :D.

P.S Can I ask what program you use to make your graphics? Thanks!

Lauren xxx

Wow, they are stunning! They really are amazing. The colouring is gorgeous on everything and the little effects e.g the swirls, borders, etc. are lovely. What can I say about the blend?!...incredible. The pictures, the text, the colouring, everything really 'works' together.

Very well done, Emma! I look foward to seeing more of your artwork :D.

P.S Can I ask what program you use to make your graphics? Thanks!

Lauren xxx

Aw thanks!! Those are very very very kind words. I don't know what to say. Gosh, thanks! I use Photoshop CS3 by the way.

^^ Thank you! :wub:

Update:

Some random icons.

tash_backtogether.pngrobbie_holdinghand.png

These have gorgeous colouring :D

Thank you!

Wow..your artwork are gorgeous! :D

I love Sally's blend and your avs are great! I love that ''Hell Yes'' and ''Bite me''. Also i love blue colouring in others avs.

I can't wait to see more! :D

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my stuff.

Update:

I was bored so I made a blend. It's not that good but I'll post it anyway.

th_good_luck_kate.png

Archived