Anti Annie Thread

Guest KaitieL

Just thought I'd start one. IMO, she's the worst character they've had in the past few years. Annie really gets on my nerves, she's so annoying, especially when she was trying to push Geoff and Melody together. And when she lied about Aden.

Just don't like that girl.

Initially, when she first arrived, I quite liked her and even thought there was potential to her character, but I was so proved wrong. Her whole innocent, naive act is really wearing thin after lying during the whole Aden thing. I know people make mistakes but she didn't suffer any consequences after all the trouble she caused Aden. :angry2:

Also her constant meddling in Geoff's lovelife gets on my nerves... she dictates to him what he should do and who he should see, even what he should feel! She's the reason that Geoff in this whole mess with Melody IMO!

She is the most annoying character on the show and really does get on my nerves!

I can't stand Annie. Her lying about Aden was uncalled for and she got away with it.

She moans way too much and I'm pretty sure that everytime I hear her voice my ears hurt. :blink:

How Geoff has put up with her for so long I will never understand.

I have nothing against the actress - I just can't stand the character.

Sign me up. Anyone masquerading as a saintly Christian, who then lies their face off to hurt my precious Aden is scum. Not to mention the fact she is incredibly irritating when she isn't busy telling lies and passing judgement on people for being "bad". Like that girl Britney that Geoff liked for example. What did she ever do to Annie? NOTHING! But in Annie's eyes she's "bad". That is such a vague title to give someone. She may as well have called her the boogeyman. Her double-act with her fellow nun Melody is painful to watch as well. I actually hate the current crop of high-schoolers, bar Aden of course. It was way better in 2006 when we had Luc, Cassie, Belle, etc.

I thought she was sweet when she first arrived but I am completely over the lost lamb act. She's been in high school for what? Six months? Surely the reality check must have hit her by now. And if they make Melody a regular and her and Annie become the next Cassie and Matilda (who I never liked much anyway) I'm just going to have to turn the tv off whenever they're on.

Archived