The Axel Hay appreciation thread

Guest standbyme

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he's not bad and Trent's acting has improved since his Blue Water High days. Axle seems like he'll be fun I'm hoping he appears ruccuringly through this year it seems more realistic then having students disappear without notice. It reminds me of Simone a few years ago who flirted with Nick and Seb all the time and was a bit of a bitch to Jade.

Yeah he's not bad and Trent's acting has improved since his Blue Water High days. Axle seems like he'll be fun I'm hoping he appears ruccuringly through this year it seems more realistic then having students disappear without notice. It reminds me of Simone a few years ago who flirted with Nick and Seb all the time and was a bit of a bitch to Jade.

I think he's always been a good actor, it was his character in BWH which was really dull.

I think he's cool. That scene tonight with Aden, Nicole and Axle at the beach I liked. It was a complete different group of teenagers. They're all up themselves, horny and think they're all that. I normally hate those type of people but probably because we've never seen a group like that on the show; I love it! :lol:

I really hope he takes a permanent position on the show as well. It was nice seeing him today. Pity he was wearing a top :( Oh well, hope to see more soon :D

No, no, no. The top was the whole point! Nicole in yellow, Aden in blue, and Axel in red. They were a teeeeeaaaaam! Like power rangers, now that I think about it... Exactly like power rangers, since the yellow one always seems to be a girl... Which would make Axel... Casey (Jason Smith's character) :mellow:

That might be taking things a bit too far... Aden's not short and Asian at all. Although "Aden" does *sound* like "Asian"...

O_O

Archived