Ruby Buckton/Rebecca Breeds

Guest ezaz8

As far as I'm aware there isn't a thread for Ruby...if there is please delete this....

Just thought I'd start a topic for my new favorite girl....I think she's a brill actress, really natural. Her little argument with Nicole was brilliant....the perfectly placed "honey"...You go girlfriend!!

I was a bit shocked today to hear she's going into year 9...i don't really understand that, if she's 15 that doesn't really make sense to me! Oh wait....weird australian years....year 9 is 14/15? yes..that makes sense.

Brill quote today "Why does my whole family have to be cops? Why couldn't you be....hairdressers?!"

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brill quote today "Why does my whole family have to be cops? Why couldn't you be....hairdressers?!"

Loved that. Also her trying to bargin a lift to school from Bartlett.

I've got to say, Rebecca is far better then i thought (although BWH isn't always the best place to showcase your acting skills) her look under the jetty when Pat walked away was brilliant.

She may be able to add something to Annie to, although I expected the character to be older, maybe its just the way she acts. I can see her and Nicole eventually becoming best friends, untill then, i'm liking their fights.

• 1 month later...

I do like ruby but she needs a storyline!

She is a bit like cassie but i didnt like cass unlike the HIV part

Back to topic

What do u think her next storyline will be? What would u like it to be?

she doesnt remind me of cassie as in personality but she really does look like her!

iv only seen a few eps with her so far cus i live in nz but from what iv scene she has potential to be one of my fav characters!

i agree she needs a storyline and i hope they keep her single for atleast a little while because theres hardly a single person on that show espically of the younger cast i dont think theres even anyone left for her to be with.

they needed to make her a little older (also she looks older compared with annie) so she could of become close friends with belle or something because the belle talking to irene scenes about her personal life are just mmm... belle has no girlfriends lol i miss mattie!

she doesnt remind me of cassie as in personality but she really does look like her!

iv only seen a few eps with her so far cus i live in nz but from what iv scene she has potential to be one of my fav characters!

i agree she needs a storyline and i hope they keep her single for atleast a little while because theres hardly a single person on that show espically of the younger cast i dont think theres even anyone left for her to be with.

they needed to make her a little older (also she looks older compared with annie) so she could of become close friends with belle or something because the belle talking to irene scenes about her personal life are just mmm... belle has no girlfriends lol i miss mattie!

well if she's gonna be friends with Annie, i'm sure she will be round at Irenes quite a bit and will end up talking to Belle, they could still be friends despite their age difference, it isn't that big anyway, they probably have quite a bit in common, they are similar in ways, fiesty!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Ruby's going to become very interesting in the next few weeks judging by the spoilers. And yes, hopefully she and Nicole will become good friends, I find it hard to accept her and Annie as friends, even though they're meant to be the same age, Ruby comes across as much older both mentally and obviously physically as the actress is 20, not 15.

No! I like the adversary between Ruby and Nicole. I don't want everyone to become matey matey like the Cassie, Ric, Matilda, Lucas days. My God they were boring! I do like Ruby a lot. From what I've seen of her, she could become one of my favourite characters too. So... real!

I love Ruby and I love in the promo for the Australian H&A when she finds out that Geoff and Nicole go missing and she says we can't leave them in the ocean overnight :)

I have loved Ruby since the moment she entered H&A :P

I was watching Blue Water High the other day and Rebecca Breeds is in series 3 :)

Archived