New character avatars?!

Guest zoea86

I know this is a very random question, but was just wondering if bttb was going to have any new avatars? Of some of the new characters? Because most of the ones in the avatar section are old characters. Just curious thats all.

Thanks.

If people would like to submit us any avatars they have made then we will add them to the avatar gallery for you. Perhaps Cal could suggest it to a few artists in the art section?

Okaaaay. Anybody want to submit icons of the new characters to H&A? These characters would include Roman, Nicole, Charlie, Ruby, Miles, Jai, Annie, Geoff, Aden. You can send your icons to me or the admins and we can upload them to the Gallery. Not all icons will be uploaded because of server space, but we will try and get as many as possible up there! :)

NOTE: Any icons submitted which get put into the Gallery will not be able to be credited on the page.

• 3 weeks later...

hey speaking of avatars, im not sure where to ask but could someone help me with mine, i just got this pic of Martha and her "baby" and would like it done more 'artistic' if you get me. just so its done up a bit. thanks if you can reply and you can delete this if its in the wrong post. :)

Archived