Anti Adelle

Guest KaitieL

I'm curious to know if there's any other anti Adelle fans out there? I don't understand all the hype surrounding them. I think the writers ran out of guys to put Belle with so they just stuck her with Aden. They don't fit together and in the end, she's only going to end up hurting Aden. If I didn't like Geoff/Nicole so much, I would rather Aden with Nicole.

And they seem to break up every week! :rolleyes: I really hope it doesn't last.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious to know if there's any other anti Adelle fans out there? I don't understand all the hype surrounding them. I think the writers ran out of guys to put Belle with so they just stuck her with Aden. They don't fit together and in the end, she's only going to end up hurting Aden. If I didn't like Geoff/Nicole so much, I would rather Aden with Nicole.

And they seem to break up every week! :rolleyes: I really hope it doesn't last.

I am reluctantly going to agree with a lot of that post, though I do still like them... The make up/break up stuff is already becoming too much. I thought them getting together was random, and I'm still worried that Belle will hurt Aden in the long run, but they're both such good actors that they knew how to make it work in the short term. It's just a shame that the writers don't know how to leave well enough alone. They got lucky that Adelle worked at all - it would have been best for them to just let them have a stable relationship for a while, rather than making Belle just one more thing that's constantly going wrong in Aden's life. It's overkill.

I'm not sure I'll make this thread my home. I do still like the characters very much, so I feel wrong being in a hate thread... the couple though, it needs a lot more care than what it's being given. I don't think I want them to break up, but I don't want to see break up make up break up make up break up use someone to get back at the other person make up break up make up etc... I'm already exhausted with that aspect of Adelle. I can definitely see why a thread like this would crop up, though I do think it's unfortunate.

Just remember, it's not the actors' fault! :(

I didn't like Adelle whe they began, like you said, its was as if Belle ran out of people to interact with, but then I liked them in the middle, untill now. Their bordering on JnM level of frustration, all the breaking up and melodrama (not related to the Aden abuse stuff, more the over-the-top mushiness.)

Also why many of their fans found the "You are the best thing in my life." utterly adorable, I actually found it sad and can only see this ending badly for Aden. :(

I don't dislike them as such, but I'll admit, I don't understand the hype. It reminded me a lot of Drelle - They had a love/hate relationship before getting together and then splitting up and getting back together constantly. Like Jem said, I thought pairing them together at first was random (I'm sure they just like the teenage gangs passing lovers around :lol:). I do think they have some chemistry and sometimes they can be sweet. Apart from that, the hype is beyond me. lol. Oh well.

The backlash begins. The curse of J&M has been passed on to Adelle it seems.

I do love Adelle, but I agree that no couple deserves this level of hype, and the constant breaking up and reuniting is getting old very fast. However I won't start hating them unless they start drawing other people into their saga and hurting them *cough*Michael/Sam/Roman/Rory*cough*.

I think they are great together - i hope they don't turn into JnM!!!

There are a few these i don't like about them but there were things i didn't like about drew&belle but i loved them so... maybe it just that i thought at the beginning aden was goin to get together with nicole. It seemed like away for belle to have a storyline since mattie is gone and she has no friends.

I do hope the hype does calm down!

They need to forget the breaking up/making up storyline because Belle already done that with Drew.

But i do love adelle but we just have to wait and see.

This thread is a sin! :o

Then don't come in here. :P

I did like the characters before but ever since they got together, Belle's turned Aden into this whining needy person and I don't like it.

Diner Landlord - I now understand your hatred for J&M.

Archived