The Fourth Cure of Hiccups (by Pengzilla) - comments

stephyrose4

"Is that a hiccup cure?" She asked.

Jack nodded slowly, his gaze swapping between her eyes and mouth constantly.

"Mm-hmm. A very good one, too." He lied, letting his body drift forward. "Recommended by every doctor. And everyone. Ever."

That was really cute :P .

"Are you going to help me or what?" She asked in frustration.

Jack smirked. "I don't know… I feel kind of used." He feigned hurt.

"You'll feel pain in a minute." She snapped. "Now hurry up and kiss me."

Jack laughed a little, deep and low and making Martha's heart hurt even more. "I thought you'd never ask."

And it worked.

But, that would have to be the cutest line's ever!

Aw, that seriously was the cutest thing ever! I was saying "aw" every 5 seconds. :wub:

You are an excellent writer, It felt like I was there. :)

Edited by Cerise

“Umm… what about drinking water from the wrong side of the glass?” He asked.

Martha stared him down. “That’s a load of bull that teachers and parents used to tell us just for the amusement of watching us try to figure out which was the wrong side of the glass.” She said. “I’m not falling for that again.”

Lmao! I've never heard of that one :P

I just thought drinking in general was supposed to cure it lol.

You went to a wierd school, didnt you Pengy lol

Jack chuckled, “Dang. I’m sure you’d look very cute.”

My new favourite word ^_^

“You’ll feel pain in a minute.” She snapped. “Now hurry up and kiss me.”

Jack laughed a little, deep and low and making Martha’s heart hurt even more. “I thought you’d never ask.”

And it worked.

How could you leave it there!? ... That was a tad mean Pengy :(

Loooooooooooved that oneshot. I prefer the Jack and Martha you write about, compared to the one on the show now lol. I guess its because here they're more lighthearted. And in Homeandaway, they're quite depressing (understandably)

Hurrah for the olden days :wub:

Great fic, great writing, great ... greatness :D

:wub: It's so nice to see a J&M fic in here. And fluff. I love fluff. Wish they were still like that. I miss the good old days.

I loved it.

Oh and Rach, I've heard of that cure - drinking out of the wrong side of the glass. I must have gone to a weird school as well. :P

Edited by KaitieL

“Umm… what about drinking water from the wrong side of the glass?” He asked.

Martha stared him down. “That’s a load of bull that teachers and parents used to tell us just for the amusement of watching us try to figure out which was the wrong side of the glass.” She said. “I’m not falling for that again.”

I've heard a lot of things to end hiccups but I've never heard that one. :unsure: There's a wrong side? :unsure:

Jack has to make up excuses to kiss her. How sweet!

This one-shot was very well written. :D So cute! :wub:

And it's a JM one-shot! Even better! :wub:

Thanks for the comments. :) Glad there's still some JM fans amongst the "Adelle" madness!

*Sits straight and happily* I'm a JM fan! A much quieter one than I once was, but still here. And not an Adelle fan :D

That was so cute though, bless him helping her. It was adorable and.... yeh, not much to say, adorable. :D:wub:

Eeek...you always make the most cutenes JM one-shots, and i always want them to go on for longer :P

The scaring tactic. We've done the exact thing in my family. Always telling the person we'll scare them :P

But the kissing, thats just cute :wub:

Awwww...i want that kind of JM :wub:

Great writing as always :)