BttB Secret Santa 2008

Guest Jen

BttB Secret Santa 2008

I thought I would start a new thread this year since there seems to be alot of new artists on the forum, who weren't here last year (and that's a good thing! :P). So instead of you having to read through everything, I've started this new thread to contain everything for this festive season.

Everyone's heard of Secret Santa, right? Well, this is the version for BttB.

The guidelines are as follows;

All those who are interested, fill in the form below and post it here.

Username:

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make:

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:

From the forms that get posted I will pull names randomly out of a hat and make sure that people's requests can be fulfilled. For example, if you say that you can't write fanfiction or make videos, I will try to make sure that your Secret Santa presents do not involove you having to make those things.

In addition, since this is a H&A board I think it will be good if we keep all presents H&A related. That way people won't have to go searching too much for pictures, or end up having to make graphics of other fandoms they may never have heard of.

I think that the minimum presents from last year should stand. That is;

Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons.

For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, three icons and a larger graphic.

For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One will suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

Timeline:

Secret Santa Presents "Delivered" - 15th December

So you would have one month to work on your presents and then from December 15th onwards I will start another thread to post your presents.

Any questions, feel free to ask :).

And if anyone is interested, the thread from the past couple of years is here.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give it a shot. It's my first time so yeah bare with me :lol:

Username: rockstarrr08

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?: Icons and Banners.

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?: Wallpapers, Blends, Fan Fiction and Videos.

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?: Icons.

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: H&A and Grey's Anatomy (only shows that I can find screencaps for).

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Geoff/Aden/Belle/Nicole (H&A). Sabrina the Teenage Witch and The Golden Girls (I have really weird taste in shows :P )

Thanks for doing this Jen :D

Yay, I'm so glad glad this is back, I had so much fun last year :)

Kaciexox

What I can make: Icons, Wallpapers, Videos --> Prefer this

What I can't make: Banners, Wallpapers, Fan Fiction

What I would like: Anything

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anything really

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Jack/Martha, Aden/Belle, Geoff/Nicole again anything, I'm not fussy :)

Username: Luc

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?: Icons, banners and fan fiction

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?: Wallpapers, blends, videos

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?: Icons or fan fiction

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone. I can also do HSM, Summerland, Twilight, Friends, OTH, Greys and PP :)

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Matilda/Geoff, Lucas/Matilda, Geoff/Aden, Adelle, Aden, Belle, Ruby, Nicole, Geoff

Thanks for setting this thread up Jen :).

Oh, how I love this! :D

Username: Cerise

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Blends, Wallpapers, Fanfiction.

What I can't make: I can make anything really, my videos might not be too good though!

What I would like: A Fanfiction/or a video, A Banner, Icons, and a Wallpaper maybe?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anything from 2008 because that's what I have caps of, and I'd rather not do anything Aden/Belle related except fanfics, I can do them. :)

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Geoff/Nicole, Nicole, Geoff/Aden manips (if you can). And you know, just a lot of that.

Very cool idea!

Username: Louise_2983

What I can make: Fanfic, banners, icons

What I can't make: Wallpapers, Blends, Videos

What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers, Videos or Fan Fiction - not too fussy really!

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Aden/Belle, Geoff/Nicole, Aden, Belle, Nicole, Roman

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:Aden/Belle, Aden

Username: Eli

What I can make: Icons (blends and banners, but not extremely good ones since I don't have regular photoshop at the moment) and fanfics

What I can't make: Videos

What I would like: Icons, wallpapers, maybe fanfics and videos? I'd like pretty much anything :)

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Pretty much anyone from the 2008 season when it comes to graphics. For fanfics I can made anything from 2003 and onwards.

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Charlie!!! And Geoff/Aden! And Leah.

:D

Username: Stephyrose4

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers.

What I can't make: Videos, (I'm not very good at making them)

What I would like: I don't mind, anything would be awesome :)

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone from 2008 season.

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Jack, Jack/Martha, Martha, Aden, Geoff, Tony, Geoff/Nicole.

Username: *Zetti*

What I can make: Banners, Blends, Icons and Signatures

What I can't make: FanFiction Videos

What I would like: . Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Signatures

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone apart from stalker type people

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:Aden,Belle,Geoff,Nicole,Martha, Jack

Username: MissOlivia22

What I can makeL Icons, Banners, Blends

What I can't make: Fan Fiction, Videos

What I would like: Icons, wallpapers, Blends

Pairing/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone from the 2008 season

Pairing/Character I would like to be make for myself: Aden, Belle, Melody, Nicole, Geoff

Archived