Regrets (by Jacksthehottest) - comments

matticus01

Great one shot! :D It was very emotional.

This is what should have happened on the show!

He walked over to her and once he reached her he wrapped his hands around her waist from the back before pulling her into him, he buried his head into her hair, it felt so good having her so close to him, it hadn’t been like this for a while.

Lucky for Martha she had finally got her answer, she turned around and before Jack knew it she had wrapped her arms around his neck strongly holding on for dear life as she buried her head in his neck.

Jack finally reacted to what had just happened, he wrapped his arms around her pulling her in closer, as he slowly picked her up, he could feel her tears on his neck, but right now he didn’t care.

“I love you so much” Martha managed to say through her tears. He finally placed her on the ground as he cupped her face.

Looking at her eyes as they sparkled from all the tears, he couldn’t help but let out the words as well.

“I love you too” he smiled, causing her to smile in response.

That was my favourite part. :wub:

I'm looking forward to read your next fic / one shot! :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Regrets (by Jacksthehottest) - comments