Years From Now (by I love music) - comments

Jen

That was so amazingly written. You set the scene so well, that I instantly became immersed in it. I really liked the contrast between Kirsty's interaction with Jadi and Dani, Miles and then with Kane. The flashbacks helped show the change in all the characters too. It was really nice to see Ollie all grown up :).

I wish I could write more, but there is nothing else to say. I enjoyed every word!

Awwww! This fic made me sad. I miss the happy KK days (Miles! :angry::( ).

Loved the flashbacks. The scene was set so well, it was easy to picture. The interactions between Kirsty, Jade and Dani were perfectly done and suited the sibling-ness so well. It's exactly the kind of thing I can picture my siblings doing. lmao. I love how you wrote Kirsty and Miles. They were the complete opposite of KK (Safe :(, Constantly happy :( ). Love Kane calling her "Babe" still. Nice touch.

I really loved it. It's nice to see a KK fic. Nice to know KK still have people on their side. :D

I'm ashamed to say I almost didn't read this, because I was never a massive KK fan and didn't think I'd find it that interesting.But I saw the comment in the recommendations thread and thought I'd give it a try.And I'm glad I did because that was really good.I thought you captured all the characters perfectly, it's so good to see Kirsty with Dani and Jade again and Kirsty's memories of Kane and how their lives and Ollie's have ended up seemed just right.Really well-written, loved it.

I love how you wrote Kirsty and Miles. They were the complete opposite of KK (Safe :(, Constantly happy :( ). Love Kane calling her "Babe" still. Nice touch.

I really loved it. It's nice to see a KK fic. Nice to know KK still have people on their side. :D

I second that! I loved the contrast between Kirsty's relationship with Miles and Kane. The interaction between Jade, Dani and Kirsty was excellent too. I could really relate to it as I have a sister myself. The band-thing was great and showed how close the three sisters were and still are!

I smiled when I discovered this fic. No actually I grinned because it's a KK fic and there aren't many of them nowadays. Even though it made me sad when I read it (with KK not being together), I had a great feeling when I finished reading because it was really well written!

I'm the same as RR1 - I came here because of the recommendations thread and wow for the second time today, boy am i glad that I followed that link.

this was magical. the original KK get together was before my time of seriously paying attention to H&A, so for me, this read more like a short story in a book than a take on home and away ...

and all i can say is, i wish there was more to it - like a whole novel! :)

Love that I read this, and discovered your writings now!

I do have to agree with the above posters, your one-shot story is really excellent!

I enjoyed reading that! I like Kristy and Miles together (am I going to get shot???!) but can see where you are coming from, Kristy and Kane were good together, but being on the run kinda spoiled it for me.

Although, I am glad to see Kristy back on H&A! :D

Wow, that was really well written! Normally I don't enjoy romance related fics that much, but you really write the emotion so well!

I like how you interpret details that make total sense, such as Kirsty settling for the safety of Miles, but never really giving up the dreams of the excitement with Kane. My favourite part of the entire fic though, was how you portrayed Kane. You always seem to portray him well, but in this fic you particularly succeeded in doing so. It just made a lot of sense to me that he'd end up like he did, not married again, but as a captain alone with the sea. That just made a lot of sense to me somehow, I don't know, it was just a great detail to the fic :)

• 3 weeks later...