Gone, But Not Forgotten

Guest tessalove

Story Title: Gone. but not forgotten

Type of story: Short/Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Freya, Nicole,Geoff and many others.

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Drama, Love,

Spoilers: Yes.

Warnings: No, if there is i'll give it before the chapter

Summary: Belle is gone. She tells The bay that she wants Aden to move on, With Freya. What will happen?

It was the day after Belle Jefferies funeral. The whole bay was saddened. It was a terrible time.

A few weeks ago Belle had dropped off the letters to Freya. Freya sat in her room staring at the brown paper bag. She wanted to open but she couldn’t. Finally she did.

She pulled out a bunch of small white envelopes. They had the names of nearly everyone in the bay on them. She found one addressed to her, she pulled it open.

Dear Freya.

I’m very glad to have gotten to know you these past few months. You’ve changed so much, but you know that because I never stopped saying it. You’ve really helped me. I’m very sad that I’m never going to see your gorgeous baby. He/she will be perfect, beautiful, cheeky, and even sexy like their mummy!

I hope the birth and everything afterwards goes well for you! It’s not long now! I’m guessing. I don’t know how long I’ve gotten after writing this.

Remember what I told you I want you to be there for Aden, he needs you! And I think you two will be a good couple (wink wink) I’m serious, Your so much like me!

Please pass the rest of my letter on.

I love you. And I wish I had more time with you.

Love always Belle xX

Let me know what you think :)

Freya eyes filled with tears. Her and Aden where on earth did Belle come up with that?

She looked at all the other names and went on her way to give them to everyone.

First stop was downstairs. She gave Kirsty and Miles there letters and noticed Annie and Jai, she gave them their letters too.

Next stop was to Irene’s, She knocked on the door and found only Geoff and Nicole home.

“hey” Nic said from the sofa.

“Hey guys, im not staying just dropping these off.

“What is it?”

“It’s a letter. From Belle.” She handed each one of them the letter.

They opened them. Nicole stared at her before even beginning to read.

Dear Nicole.

I know we didn’t really get on. But we came to be friends after a long time. And I’m very glad of that. You’re so original and great. I loved you being at our wedding, Best woman suited you! I need you to be there for Aden! You’ve always been his bestfriend. And I know he’ll be stubborn and not want anyone at first but he’ll come around. Also I want you to make sure he moves on. I don’t want him to be lonely, I can’t be there. I think he and Freya would be great together. Please help them. And if it means you have to show Aden this letter for him to understand I really did say this please do!

I’m so happy you and Geoff found each other before I passed; I wrote a letter before this one. It was the day you’s two got back together. It basically said to get you acts together, you’s are meant to be together, But I guess I don’t need to tell you that anymore.

Much love!

Belle xx

Please coment!

This shall be quite short. But there will be a sequal again Lol.

I have a few more chapter of this on. If you've just started reading this, I advise you read "the babe is back" which is here>http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36992

Heres another chapter.

PLease. Please comment if you read it. I want to know how its going.

Nicole laughed. Even when she’s gone she’s still making everyone smile. She hugged Geoff.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes. It’s just sad that’s all.”

“I know. Did you get the part about her telling us to get our act together?”

“Yep” She laughed

“That’s Belle!”

“I know. I wonder how Aden is.”

“I’d say he wouldn’t be too good.”

“I might pop round later. I think Freya’s heading round now.”

Freya got to Aden’s front door. She knocked lightly and let herself in as the door was on the smib. “Aden?” she called

“I’m up here.” She heard a voice come from upstairs

“Are you ok?”

“I’m just getting ready.”

“ok.” She sat down on the sofa. Ten minutes later appeared down the stairs. Getting ready? Freya thought, he looks terrible. He had a pair of track bottoms on and no top.

“What is it?” asked

“Belle” Aden looked at her in confusion “A letter I mean.” She handed the letter to Aden.

Aden looked at her, she could see the hurt in his eyes. “I leave you alone.”

“No, its ok.”

He opened the letter.

Aden.

I know your hurting right now. I’m hurting writing this and your right upstairs. I can’t believe I have to go and leave you. I’ll miss you so much. But I’m sure it’ll be harder for you than anyone.

I love you so much! And I’m so happy I found you! You’re my soul mate. Our wedding was the best day of my life. I was so proud to be able to call myself Mrs Jefferies.

I want you to do something for me. I want you to move on. I don’t want you to spend your life on your own. I know it’ll be hard at first, this may seem bizarre, but i want you to let Freya in. I told her I want her to be there for you. And if that turns into more let it. She’ll need someone to help with the baby. I know you wanted kids and i couldn’t give you that. You’ll make such a great father!

Ive been looking through photo albums. I made a special one of us. Everything we’ve been through, from you taking stupid photo’s of yourself when you were trying to impress me to our wedding day. It’s upstairs under the bed, but maybe you’ve found it already.

Its hard for me to write this, I’m thinking this is the last time you’re going to hear from me. But I’ll be watching you everyday making sure you’re behaving. If your not I will haunt you.

Hehe. I love you so much! Forever and Always!

Love Belle Jefferies. XxXxX

This is the last chapter. For this bit. I have a sequal coming soon.

I'll post ths link when i put it up.

Please Read and comment!

Tears streamed Aden’s face “I don’t understand why she had to be taken away from me!”

“No one understands.” Freya put a hand on Aden’s shoulder

“Thanks for this. And thank you for being there for Belle! I know she grew to like you, You’s became good friends.”

“It was no bother, I loved her.”

“I miss her” he sobbed “she told me to move on, how?”

“You can do it. She told me to tell you the same thing. She doesn’t want you to spend the rest of your life lonely.”

“But she told me to move on with you.”

“Oh, Aden”

“Look, Sorry i shouldn’t have said that.”

“Its ok, she told me the same thing, well sort of. She said she thinks we’d make a cute couple” Freya giggled

“She was always thinking of others. She did have a good judge though.” Aden put his hand on her leg. “Maybe we should listen to her?”

“Aden, No ones asking you to move on so soon.”

“Belle is! I don’t want her haunting me!” he laughed

“Its good to here you laugh”

“i loved Belle and if this is what she wants. And you do need someone to help with the baby.” He put his hand on Freya’s cheek, He kissed her lips softly. “Happy?” he asked and looked to the ceiling.

“Aden, don’t you think this is a bit soon?”

“Yeah, but it’s what Belle wanted”

“She would have wanted you to grieve first.”

I know. I’m not thinking. But do you really think that this is what Belle wanted?”

“I do. She told me so in my letter and yours. But I don’t want the whole town looking down there noses at me. Well no more than they already are.”

“Well i suspect Belle’s told everyone. It’s something she said before she died.

**Flashback**

“Aden! I want you to move on! I mean it.”

“How can I Belle?”

“Because you’ll find someone! Before I go there will be someone. And I’ll tell everyone. Tell them not to judge you. Not that they have the right.”

“I belong with you. No one else. You’re my wife. I won’t be able to live without you.”

“You’ll have to. But I’ll be there watching over you. And if I see something I don’t like. I haunt you. I’ll drop something on your foot.” She laughed

“I’ll miss you!”

“I’ll miss you too. But you gotta stay strong. Please?”

“For you I will. But I will cry. My heart will break. But for you I’ll move on. It’ll be so hard. So so hard. You’ve always been here for me. And you can’t be there anymore. I won’t let a day go past that I don’t think of you.”

“Good. I bloody hope you will. I haven’t spent all this time with and become Mrs Jefferies just to be forgotten.” She laughed and kissed him

“I love you Mrs Jefferies. I’ll treasure every last minute.”

**Flashback Ended**

“She always made everyone laugh. She was an amazing person.”

“I know. I wouldn’t have married her if she wasn’t”

Comments

Archived