Tommorow, When The War Began

Guest rubyxfan

Based on the novel by James Marsden, Lincoln Lewis will be starring in Stuart Beattie's new movie "Tommorow, When the War Began" :D

Phoebe Tonkin (H2o: Just add water) & Caitlin Stasey (Neighbours) will also be starring. They are currently filming in Dungog, NSW, Australia and will hopefully be finished filming in 2010.

http://www.tomorrow-movies.com/2009/09/hel...two-new-angels/

I can't wait to watch it :)

EDIT: here are some pics that i found.

caitlin_stasey-300x180.jpg

Ellie: Caitlin Stasey

TWTWB_male-cast1-1.jpg

Lee: Chris Pang

Homer: Deniz Akeniz

Chris: Andy Ryan

Kevin: Lincoln Lewis

2009-09-13-ashleigh-cummings-phoebe.jpg

Fiona: Phoebe Tonkin

Robyn: Ashleigh Cummings

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Stuart Beattie's Tomorrow: When the War Began Teaser Trailer

Tomorrow: When the War Began is both written and directed by Australian screenwriter Stuart Beattie, who is making his directorial debut with this film after writing scripts for all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Collateral, 30 Days of Night, and G.I. Joe. It's based on John Marsden's popular series of books of the same name. This was funded by Paramount Vantage and hits theaters in Australia on September 2nd this year, but doesn't have a US release date at all yet. The very first trailer for Tomorrow: When the War Began, which plays like an Aussie version of Red Dawn about a group of kids who find out that there country has been invaded and must fight back with whatever they can find (including machine guns).

You can view the trailer here.

Lincoln was also on Sunrise this morning (around 8:50 am). They aired the trailer and then had a chat with Lincoln.

You can watch the video here.

All I noticed was that when they were showing clips from H&A, two of the five shots were of Geoff/Aden. Just sayin' :P.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New video with Caitlin Stasey and Lincoln Lewis can be seen here.

--

All I have to say is that Lincoln would be the most good-looking non-speaking tree in the background of any movie ever :lol:.

Lincoln certainly would! :lol: I love the new video though! Can't wait for TWTWB to be in cinemas!

Archived