Secret Santa 2009

Guest QUIET ACHIEVER

BttB Secret Santa 2009

It's that time of year again when the BttB tradition of Secret Santa has arrived on our doorsteps. This year I will be hosting this special event.

For those of you who don't know what Secret Santa is, it is also known as Kris Kringle.

Below are the guidelines for BttB's Secret Santa, please read them carefully.

All participants who are interested in entering, please fill in the form below and post it in this thread.

Username:

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make:

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:

From the forms that get posted I will pull names randomly out of a hat and make sure that people's requests can be fulfilled. For example, if you say that you can't write fanfiction or make videos, I will try to make sure that your Secret Santa presents do not involve you having to make those things.

Please make sure that all presents are Home and Away related.

I think that the minimum presents from the past few years should stand. That is:

Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons.

For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, three icons and a larger graphic.

For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One will suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

Also if you are writing a Fan Fiction, it would be preferable for it to be a one - two shot and no longer.

Timeline:

Secret Santa Presents "Delivered" - 25th December

So you would have two weeks to work on your presents and then from December 25th onwards I will start another thread to post your presents.

It is a shorter run this year but I can extend it if needs be - just let me know.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me.

And if anyone is interested, the thread from the past couple of years is here and also from last year is here.

Username: CharlieBucktonFan

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Banners, Icons and Blends

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Wallpapers, Fan Fiction and Videos

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Wallpapers and Icons

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Home and Away and Anything Else

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Charlie Buckton either on her own with Angelo or with Ruby :)

Username: Zetti

What I can make: Icons and Banners

What I can't make: Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone apart from the stalker characters

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Aden, Martha and Hugo {together} and Nicole/Aden and some of Romeo

Username: Sexyluc

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Videos

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Fan fiction, Blends,Wallpapers,Icons.

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Banners,Videos,Icons.

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Changelo, J&M,Tachel,Nicole,Adelle,Rachel

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: J&M, Angelo,Jack,Martha,Changelo,Angelo.

I can't wait for this :):D

Username: Tessalove

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Icons & fanfiction

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Banners, Wallpapers, blends & videos

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Icons, Wallpapers, blends or fanfiction, Anything really :)

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone really, Prefer teen characters, Nic, Geoff, Aden, Romeo, Ruby, Annie, Jai etc.....

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Nic & Geof f(together), Nicole, Geoff, Indigo, Aden.... Teen characters :)

Username: mellbell86

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Videos, Fan Fiction

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction? Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Fanficition, Blends

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anything Home and Away related

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Charlie, Charlie/Angelo, Charlie/Ruby

Username:tah_lia

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?Icons, Blends

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?Banners,Wallpapers,Videos,Fan Fiction

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends, Videos, Fan Fiction?Wallpapers, Videos

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make:Ruby, Geoff, Nicole

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:Ruby/Geoff, Ruby,Romeo

Username: Luc.

What I can make: Banners, icons, fan fiction.

What I can't make: Wallpapers, blends, videos.

What I would like: Anything really.

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone.

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Aden, Ruby, Geoff, Annie, Romeo, Charlie, Nicole.

Username: valli

What I can make: Icons, banners, wallpapers, blends, manips

What I can't make: Videos, fan fiction

What I would like: Icons (both 100*100 and 120*120) and wallpapers (size 1440*900)

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone I can find screencaps of

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Jack/Paul, Todd/Aden, Luke/Romeo

Username: Charlie&AngeloeForeverX

What I can make: Icons, Fan Fiction

What I can't make: Banners, Icons,wallpapers, Blends, Videos,

What I would like: eg. Icons, Fan Fiction

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any, that are recent enough.

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Charlie&Angelo, Ruby&Geoff, Aden&Nicole, Ric&Matilda

Archived