BttB Secret Santa 2010

Guest Jen

BttB Secret Santa 2010

Welcome to the Bttb Secret Santa Thread for 2010. Some of you will be familiar with this from previous years, others this may be the first time. All the information you need about getting involved is below.

Everyone's heard of Secret Santa, right? Well, this is the version for BttB.

The guidelines are as follows;

All those who are interested, fill in the form below and post it here.

Username:

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make:

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:

From the forms that get posted I will pull names randomly out of a hat and make sure that people's requests can be fulfilled. For example, if you say that you can't write fanfiction or make videos, I will try to make sure that your Secret Santa presents do not involve you having to make those things. You will be sent a PM after the sign-ups close letting you know who you are making presents for.

Minimum presents from previous years are as follows:

- Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons.

- For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, three icons and a larger graphic.

- For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One will suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

Additional Guidelines:

- Icons should be 120 x 120 in size and suitable for use on BttB (ie. no animations, H&A only)

- Fanfiction is a one-shot of 1000 - 2500 words in length.

- Videos approximately 3 minutes in length.

(Keep in mind these are just guidelines for Fanfiction/Video. If you are feeling inspired and want to increase the length of either, you are more than welcome. They do not necessarily have to be Christmas themed either - Unless your Secret Santa specifies)

Timeline:

Secret Santa Presents "Delivered" - 15th December

So you will have one month to work on your presents and then a new thread will be opened on December 15th for you to post your presents. Don’t worry if they aren’t ready by this date - The thread will remain open well after Christmas for you to give and receive your gifts.

Any questions, feel free to ask :).

And if anyone is interested, the threads from previous years are here: 2009 2008 2006

--

Username: Jen

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Fan Fiction

What I can't make: Wallpapers, Videos

What I would like: Icons, Fan Fiction

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Characters from 2006 onwards

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Geoff/Aden, Belle/Drew, Matilda, Robbie/Tasha, Dex (#2)*

[* Do not feel the need to fulfil all of these requests. These are just options.]

Username: ~JarlieFanEver~

What I can make: eg. Wallpapers and Icons

What I can't make: eg. Videos

What I would like: eg: Icons and Wallpapers

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any characters from 2006 to 2010

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Charlie and Ruby (both together)

P.S: The ones I had made (Secret Santa 2009) for CharlieBucktonFan wasn't that good because I was using Paint and Word-the avatar sizes were wrong, so yeah. So I felt really bad for letting her down about the gifts I made for her :( But this year for Secret Santa 2010, I had been using picnik since I had started my artwork thread so I am getting better with my artwork making :)

Username: ariana_tithe

What I can make: Banners, icons and wallpapers.

What I can't make: fan fiction, and videos.

What I would like: icons, fan fiction, videos.

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Aden/Belle, Jack/Martha, Matilda, Indigo, Nicole, Sally/Flynn, Ruby, Charlie/Angelo, Tasha.

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Aden/Belle, Nicole, Jack/Martha, Matilda.

Lore

Username: Zetti

What I can make: Blends, Icons, Wallpapers

What I can't make: Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Blends ( am not bothered if cant do all.)

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: All characters apart from the stalker era..

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Liam/Bianca, JM and Bianca, April, Liam and Adelle (Again not bothered if cant do all.)

Username: KatieroxNZ

What I can make: Banners, icons and wallpapers.

What I can't make: fan fiction, and videos.

What I would like: icons, wallpapers, banners.

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: anyone from 2006 onwards.

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Jack and Martha, Matilda, Indigo, Nicole.

Username: Matticus01

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Videos

What I can't make: Wallpapers, Fanfiction

What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Aden/Belle, Belle, Aden, Matilda, Matilda/Lucas, Indigo, Indigo/Romeo

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Aden/Belle, Matilda/Lucas, Matilda, Indigo/Romeo

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Barbara

What I can make: Banners, icons

What I can't make: Videos, fan fiction, wallpapers

What I would like: Icons, wallpapers, videos

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: anyone from 2006 onwards (+ Hayley, Dani and Jade)

Pairings/Characters I would like to be made for myself: Jack/Martha, Martha, Jack, Matilda, Lucas/Matilda, Tony/Rachel, Charlie, Ruby, April, Nicole, Nicole/Aden, Nicole/Geoff (you don't have to use all of them, I'm just giving you some options :) )

Username: pinky1988

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers

What I can't make: Videos, Fan Fiction

What I would like: Banners, Icons, Videos

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Aden/Belle, Aden/Nicole, Charlie/Angelo, Romeo, Aden, Charlie, Angelo, Ruby, Nicole, Jack, Jack/Martha, Martha

Pairings/Characters I would like to be made for myself: Aden/Nicole, Angelo/Charlie, Romeo, Jack/Martha

Username: ChelsLuvsDef_Leppard87

What I can make: Banners, Icons,Videos,sigs, avatars

What I can't make: Wallpapers, Fan Fiction

What I would like: Icons, sigs and avs

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: any

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: anyone will do

im in

Username: mellbell86

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Fan Ficition

What I can't make: Videos

What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Charlie, Charlie/Ruby, Charlie/Angelo

Archived