The Wedding (by HighwayUnicorn) - comments

LauraPhilly!!

Wow Carina that was a really beautiful story!

Your attention to detail is superb, and I love all the loving moments between Aden and Belle!

I have to admit though, I got a tiny bit confused with how the story went back to the past and then present again, and then wayyy into the future!

I just found that dynamic of the story a little hard to follow!

Overall though Carina, it was a beautiful story!

You should be proud! :wink:

Love Laura xxx

:wub:

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

Carina that was such a beautiful story, I'm so please you've posted this as a one shot, hopefully you'll get the good comments you deserve for it! It was so nice to see how different things could have been if Belle didn't have cancer in the show. I loved how you didn't make it a strictly gushy happily ever after, fairytale sort of happiness but spoke about the difficulties they could have gone through with Belle's past drug misuse and her miscarriage. It was so sad but sensitively portrayed and the ending with a hint of hope was a really bittersweet way to conclude your story.

Aden was so lovely, I love the way you wrote him supporting Belle and went through the different time phases.

Beautiful :) Really well done! xxx

seriously in awwww right about now... unlike Laura I understood it perfectly :D

I'm glad you didn't play it as some complete happy scenario and got us to understand what things could've been like if Belle hadn't of died

the emotions from just that one chapter bought everything together, the highs, the lows, the loss, the anguish, the happiness, the sadness, the greif. its all portrayed perfectly well done.!

you should be so proud! :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Wedding (by HighwayUnicorn) - comments