The Empire Strikes Bay (by Red Ranger, Miranda, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

JosieTash

ADORED that!!!!!! Soooooooooooo funny, especially.............

 a new base on the remote ice planet of Winter Bay

 The pair had received rapid promotions as a result of being among the few Rivertroopers to still be alive after the Death Star.

 “Because it’s probably tourists or something. People go to Winter Bay all the time to go snowboarding.”

 Then he began to make out a large bath tub in the middle of the chamber, with steam coming out of it. Its occupant searched around for his black helmet and only when he had it back in place did he turn to greet his guest.

 “Typical. Never trust a Rivertrooper to do a man’s job. Have the fleet set course for Winter Bay at once. And tell Admiral Pee Wee I am confisgating his surfboard until he does better.”

 “Because you have an amusing name.”

 base commander, General Irene Roberts. “I’m sorry to let you down, General Irene,”Romeo apologised,“but I’m afraid Liambacca and I are going to have to leave the rebels.”

“Seriously?”General Irene asked. “If you do that, you won’t appear very much.”

“I know it’s a pain but I need to get back to Summer Bay and pay Harvey the Hutt the money I owe him or he’ll have every bounty hunter in the galaxy after me.”

 “Well, you could always come with me, Princess,”Romeo suggested. “I could stop by a tropical island and we could get married.”

“I’m sorry?”Princess Indigo demanded indignantly. “You really think I’d marry a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffily-dressed nerf herder?”

Romeo looked at her in confusion. “What’s a nerf?”

“I don’t know. But whatever it is, you’d herd them.”

 Xavier had a feeling he was going crazy because he was sure he could see his late mentor, Obi-Miles Kenobi, standing in front of him. And for some reason he was glowing blue.

 You must travel to Swampy Bay, where you will find Rabbit, the Jedi who taught me all I know.”

Xavier stared at him for several seconds then collapsed unconscious.

Obi-Miles sighed. “Or you could just lie there and freeze. Either’s good.”

 Anyone who did that would have to be both very brave and unbelievably stupid.” Dex3PO considered these words for a few moments and then looked at the sealed door. “Oh dear…”

You’ve soooooooooooooooooooo done it again, Red Ranger 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic start some really good laugh out loud moments.

One thing I'm not too sure about through who is Admiral Pee Wee in Star Wars and which Home and away character is he mean't to be?

Pee Wee is actually one of the River Boys …he is one of the 2 who, for instance, kidnapped Dex and stranded him in the bush. From catching bits of EMPIRE today, Admiral Pee Wee appears to be loosely based on Admiral Ozzel.

Fantastic start some really good laugh out loud moments.

One thing I'm not too sure about through who is Admiral Pee Wee in Star Wars and which Home and away character is he mean't to be?

Pee Wee is actually one of the River Boys …he is one of the 2 who, for instance, kidnapped Dex and stranded him in the bush. From catching bits of EMPIRE today, Admiral Pee Wee appears to be loosely based on Admiral Ozzel.

Correct on both counts.I did have Pee Wee as Chief Bast in the first one but he works as Ozzel as well.

LOOOOOOOVED that, especially.............

 “We will find Master Xavier soon enough seeing as I have one of these high tech Rebel sat nav’s which detects body heat.”

“Take left turn ahead please.”

“See we only have to put our trust into this state of the art equipment and……

“Make a U turn when possible.”

“Oh you have got to be kidding me.” Romeo says as the left turning he had just taken was indeed cut off by a giant wall of ice.

“Make a U turn when possible.”

“Ok, Ok keep your knickers on. Your getting as bad as Princess Indigo with all your nagging.” Romeo Solo says as he brushed the heavy blizzard of snowflakes away from his face.

 “Well………..April…….D2………says……..the………odds…..of…….survival……are 725………to…….1.” To Dex3PO’s great relief Princess Indigo’s grip and shaking of him stops only to be replaced by high pitch wails of despair.

Dex3PO backs away slightly from what seems to be a cut up/love sick woman

 As footsteps quickly came closer to him Xavier had collapsed again from just having done that long monologue to his dead mentor. Which who in death had turned the odd colour of bright blue.

“XAVIER DON’T WORRY I’M HERE” bellowed Romeo over the heavy snow storm.

“RABBIT, MILES, RABBITS, JEDI, RABBIT, MILES.”

“NO XAVIER IT’S ME ROMEO SOLO.”

“DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND A RABBIT?”

“XAVIER YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE.”

“RABBITS ARE FLUFFY AND CUTE.”

Dear God it seems he has gone slightly mad, even close to losing his mind what with all this talk of rabbits Romeo thought to himself.

 “What is darl?”

“Oh I think I’m going to be sick.”

“I wouldn’t do that darl It would cost the rebellion a fortune in cleaning bills.”

“But it’s just out of this galaxy disgusting.” Jai says covering his mouth trying not to heave.

“What is it darl what do you see?”

It looks like Captain Romeo Solo and Master Xavier are using what seems to be a dead tauntaun as shelter. They are sat inside it did you hear what I just said General Roberts?”

 Xavier says with a big grin on his face, while Romeo looks on at Xavier in a dagger look stare.