Imponderables & Hypothetical Situations....

Guest xGlowingAngelx

If this is in the wrong place and should be in games, can a mod please move it? I wasn't sure where to put it...

Some of these boggled my brain (Although it's not difficult! :P)

1. Where exactly in the Nursery Rhyme did it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg?

2. If I try to fail, but succeed, which have I done?

3. Doesn't expecting the unexpected mean the unexpected is expected?

4. Is it bad luck to be supersticious?

5. When they say "Ladies and Gentlemen, please give it up for____", what exactly am I giving up?

6. If Cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

7. Why would you WANT to get blood out of a stone, anyway?

8. Why does your nose run & your feet smell?

9. When French people swear, do they say "Pardon my English?"

10. When you get your picture taken with Mickey Mouse in Disney Land, does the person inside the suit smile?

11. If toast always falls butter side down, should I just butter the other side instead?

12. Why is it that when you sit up or sit down, the result is the same?

13. Would having 2 right feet make you a better dancer?

14. Do postmen deliver their own mail, or does another postman do that and if so, who delivers THEIR mail?

15. Why doesn't Postman Pat's van have a tax disc?

16. Why can't you tickle yourself?

17. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we know?

18. If shampoo comes in so man colours, why is the lather on your head always white?

19. Why is the alphabet in that order?

please feel free to contribute if you have any you wish to add.....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) when ur driving and looking for an address why do u turn down the volume on the radio?

2) How can you hear yourself think?

3) Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

4) Why is it called a building if it’s already built?

5) Why is the word abbreviate so long?

6) If a person who suffered from amnesia was cured, would they ever remember they forgot?

7) Do fish sleep?

8) Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?

9) Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

10) Is it possible to get addicted to counselling? If so, how’s it treated?

11) Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

12) If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

13) Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

14) Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

15) Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

16) Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

17) If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

18) Can blind people see their dreams?

19) Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

20) Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

8) Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?

13) Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

:lol: the two things i have done today

1) Why do we point to our wrists when we ask for the time? We don't point to our crotch when we ask where the bathroom is.

2) Can something ever be new and improved, if something is new it cannot be improved and if something is improved, it therefore is not new.

3) Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

4) Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

5) Since the doctor always says to take two aspirins, why don't we just double their size?

6) If Superman could stop bullets with his chest, why did he always duck if the bad guy threw the gun at him?

7) When does a large puddle become a pond, and a pond become a lake?

8) Why do we say the alarm went off when, in fact, it went on?

9) If you choke a Smurf what colour does it turn?

10) Why do people say "It's always in the last place you look"? Of course it is always in the last place you look, what kind of moron would keep on looking after he'd found it?

11) Why is a doctors surgery called a practice?

12) If the No. 2 pencil is so popular, why is it still No. 2?

13) How some people will get off their lazy asses and search the whole house for the remote control and yet won't go and change the channel on the set manually.

14) Why is there an eject button on the remote when you have to get up to get the video?

15) Before they invented drawing boards what did they go back to?

16) Why is it that when you blow in a dogs face he doesn't like it, but when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head out of the window?

17) If a cow laughs hard, does milk come out it's nose?

18) Where does your lap go when you stand up?

19) Why can't you keep your eyes open whilst you sneeze?

20) Why is the slowest traffic called rush hour?

21) Why isn't phonetics spelled like it sounds?

22) Who was the first man to look at a cow and think "I'm going to squeeze them dangly bits and drink whatever comes out"?

23)If you invent an acid that could eat through anything, what would you keep it in?

Haha I always do that cause I'm a bored eater :lol:

18) Can blind people see their dreams?

If I was blind and could see my dreams I'd stick an Ipod in my ears and sleep forever lol :)

Does the light in the refrigerator stay on once you've shut the door?

Oh my god. The amount of times I've actually tried that. I have no Idea!! ^_^

These are so funny :P

9. When French people swear, do they say "Pardon my English?"

No, they don't. :P

I do that. :rolleyes:

13) How some people will get off their lazy asses and search the whole house for the remote control and yet won't go and change the channel on the set manually.

I do that too. :rolleyes: But when you're watching channel No. 1 and you then want to watch channel No. 20, it's easier to push 20 on the remote than push 19 times on the button located on the set. :P

Archived